Monday, March 11, 2013
Can you believe that spring is right around the corner? It's kind of hard for me to fathom because we were blessed with 9 inches of snow last week.....it's all gone now but, Spring seems soooo far away!
I don't know about you, but it's been a LONG homeschool year so far and I have a bad case of the ""wipe-outs" and I could use a fresh start....so I'm ready to get organized! Spring cleaning Here I come!
This is the list of projects I'm planning to attack over the next 2 weeks:
1. Swap out all heavy duty winter clothes for spring & summer stuff
2. Clean out kids toy boxes & donate rarely used ones
3. Look for any expired in kitchen cabinets & refrigerator (clean both)
4. Go through all the random school papers & throw away one's not needed
5. Vacuum mattresses & underneath beds
6. Clean baseboards & Ceiling fans
7. Donate clothes that have not been worn in over a year
8. Clean yard (leftover leaves, paper, sticks etc.)
9. Sand & re-paint porch rockers
10. Plan, plow & fertilize plots for garden
11. Plant veggies & drink lemonade :)
I'm quite sure I'll have much fun attacking all these projects. What are your plans for spring cleaning? Share please :)