Thursday, August 15, 2013

Going Out With A Splash

 
 
 
                                                                      
 
 (Google Image)

In Just a few more days, we'll be going on vacation! Whoop-Whoop! 

It's almost 'Back To Homeschool" time, but before we result to sitting at the kitchen table for reasons other than eating, we're gonna take a dip,a splash and a slide at the Kalahari Water Resort! Just what we need to start the homeschool year off       right.

My days before the trip will consist of ironing and packing clothes, packing food, packing activities for the road and braiding my daughter's hair...which I'm not looking forward to. We both have a LOT of long, thick hair. BUT, it'll be worth all the work when we don't have to worry about it at Kalahari, right? Right.

 

Oh, yeah, guess what? We've bought some new swim suits! Well at least for my daughter and I. We had them specially made by Meant To Be Modest  and they are super cute. I didn't take any pictures of us in our new suits yet, but here are a few pics from their website


 
Aren't they cute! I Absolutely LOVE how they are made! They are made with such quality and care.....and now I don't have to worry about my "ups and downs" hanging out (ya' know what I'm sayin'). Oh, the things we see at public water parks.......Sorry, I digress.

I'm looking forward to a great start to our homeschool year!
Do you have any plans for fun or relaxation before school begins? I'd love to hear about it!



















No comments:

Post a Comment