Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Another Great Rason To Homeschool

   Soooooo, like always, I check out the local and around the globe news and it has come to a point where Iv'e noticed that there are more pedophiles in the Public Schools than in the streets!!!! I mean seriously! Every other time I read/watch the news, some "CREEP" has either formed an unwanted relationship or "SHOWED THEMSELVES" to a child in the classroom !!!! What kind of stuff is that? Every time I hear one of these stories, I ask God to protect the minds of these kids. These babies are being ruined by someone that needs serious help. That's another great reason to Homeschool. We don't know "who" the board members are allowing to care for these babies....it's sickening. What's a" Teacher Momma" to do? Pray I tell you, Pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment