Thursday, January 12, 2012

Where oh, where... is my motivation?

   This question wrecks the minds of every homeschooling parent. You've been going strong all year long and now, my dear, you are short on creativity, energy and motivation. First we have to be honest with ourselves....we are human and with other issues to handle, it's easy to loose focus. We place our entire lives on hold for the betterment of our children's education & character....and we are truly blessed! When I need a boost of homeschool motivation, I've found that taking time off from our regularly scheduled program does the trick! Even if it's just for one day, doing absolutely NOTHING for a day always helps get my creative juices flowing. This works for us, because we school year round (with the exception of two weeks in the summer), making it OK for us to skip a day or two ;)

2 comments:

  1. i get like this too. and, i've also decided to school year-round as well. i think i'm going to take a road trip with the family that will last about a week and some change...that way it will give us ALL a chance to re-charge! thanks lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROAD TRIP..... I like how you think

    ReplyDelete